15th National and 2nd International Conference on Humanities and Social Sciences 2022
“Agility in Humanities and Social Sciences in a VUCA world”
1 July 2022
Rapid changes are currently taking place everywhere around the globe and their impacts have been greater in many aspects of society including economy, environment, daily living and people’s behavior. We, people of the world, have to adjust ourselves to cope with the changes and to live our lives most appropriately. We need to keep pace with those changes, introspect, and move forward constantly. Therefore, learning and enhancing knowledge which leads to innovation play a significant role in helping us adjust ourselves to survive within the world of rapid changes.
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Burapha University realizes the abrupt changes taken place around the world and envisions the necessity of the deliberation about the agility of knowledge about humanity and social science with a hope for more effective and suitable adjustment and implement of knowledge for solving new coming social problems which are more complicated due to the rapid social changes and their impacts. As a consequence, the Faculty hosts the 15th national conference and concurrently the 2nd international conference to proceed to internationalization.
This national and international conference is a mechanism motivating scholars and researchers to create academic works serving the needs of the society and probably solving social problems; moreover, it offers an opportunity for both Thai and foreign scholars, instructors, graduate students and individuals interested in knowledge about humanities and social sciences to exchange their knowledge and experience. The theme of this year conference is “Agility of Humanity and Social Science in a VUCA World”, and it is expected that this conference would conduce cooperation networks of scholars and new bodies of knowledge overtaking current social situation and beneficial for human beings to live happily and valuably in quality society with greater agility of humanity and social science knowledge.
- To give a floor to both Thai and foreign scholars, students and individuals interested in knowledge about humanities and social sciences to exchange their knowledge and experience.
- To promote internationally accepted publication of research and knowledge sharing.
- To establish both national and international networks of academicians and researchers in humanities and social sciences.
- both researchers from internal bodies of Burapha University and outsiders
- foreign researchers
- Thai and foreign graduate students from internal bodies of Burapha University and external institutions
- operational committee members and interested individuals
Virtual conference hosted by Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Burapha University.